|“||This staff-wielding engine of destruction is armed to the teeth with Draconic magic, infernal might, and one deadly-adorable Dragon sidekick.||”|
— In-Game Class Description
|Chaos Core Crafter|
• Move at 60% movement speed while Basic Attacking.
• Chars any Cyberian Ice blocks in range, making them no longer slippery for 20s.
• Basic Attack is not affected by attack speed.
• Fire damage from lava is applied less frequently. Health Regeneration is still disabled.
• Does not include damage from Flame or Fireball traps.
• Multiple enemies will charge this skill faster.
• Familiar puffs up, plays a sound effect and gains a glow when charged.
• Doesn't fade out the buff when idle.
• Capable of destroying blocks.
• Explodes after being struck 2 times.
• Capable of destroying blocks.
• Minions' health diminishes over time and will be killed in 13s if they receive no damage or healing.
• Minions each have the same damage and attack rate as the Dracolyte's basic attack.
|Avatar of Flame|
|Файл:Avatar of Flame.png||
• Attack range increase to AOE 3x8
• Attack rate is increased by 1.5 (5.5 attacks/second).
• Spit Fire is still usable but it is much harder to see the visual effects on the familiar as it is held in the dragon's hand.
• Can ride mounts whilst transformed (if ability wears off [reaches full duration] while on mounts, transformation will end only when dismounting).
• Whilst in this form, the Dracolyte can fly without using its equipped wings, instead using the wings that are part of the dragon it transforms into. It still uses the equipped wings' stats and cannot fly without any equipped.
Stat gain per level
Note: Dracolyte gets +20% Maximum Health boost at the start without any gear/gems.
|Level||Magic Damage||Maximum Health||Energy Regeneration||Stability||Jump||Critical Damage|
As a Dracolyte, you must be mindful of the damage you take and the damage you can output whilst in a battle.
- Placing your Dragon Idols beforehand can deal massive damage whilst you are attacking
- Place your Dragon Idols before activating a Cursed Skull, it is very effective to take out an entire wave of enemies.
- If you get Prowling Shadow/Samantha, you can become effectively invincible, due to the nature of your basic attacks.
- If there is an allied Dracolyte with you, you can set off his bombs if he cannot, dealing damage to the enemies he might be having trouble with. Also, he can set off your bombs.
- In a stressful situation, you can use Avatar of Flame and lay out a field of destruction. This is very useful because when you are in dragon form, you take much less damage while you deal more damage. It is useful when surrounded by multiple monsters.
- Your abilities all deal AOE damage, so group up enemies for maximum efficiency.
- You can lay down bombs (bombs last 20 seconds) with other Dracolytes and setting them all off can incinerate any monsters in the area
- Be wary of ranged monsters, your only long ranged ability is Spit Fire, and you must have it charged to take out enemies from afar**
- Taking out the ranged as early as possible can prevent further damage in a big fight, or let your allies take it out.
- Equipping items with Attack Speed will have no effect on this class.
- Using the ultimate then mounting can act as a 'double health' to help you traverse large dungeons.
- Ranged Enemies: Your short range without Dragon Form will make it hard to get up to their face. Try to prioritize them over melee as they can easily be kited due to their slowness and your ranged attack.
- Enemies (bosses) with thorns: The 'damage reflection' will kill you.
| 50px Starter Dracolyte
||N/A||• Granted to all players.|
| 50px Level 10 Dracolyte
||N/A||• Granted to all players after reaching EXP lv. 10 as Dracolyte.|
| 50px Level 20 Dracolyte
||N/A||• Granted to all players after reaching EXP lv. 20 as Dracolyte.|
| Ashen Beast
||A costume for the Dracolyte. These well-worn ceremonial robes have been blessed by a powerful and ancient dragon lord.||• Bought from the store for 750|
| Shadow Maw
||A costume for the Dracolyte. Enchanted by mystic ruins of dark power, these robes also darken your dragonling familiar and ultimate form.||• Bought from the store for 750|
| Balefire Beast
||A costume for the Dracolyte. Infused with dread balefire, those robes also add a touch of chaos to your dragonling familiar and ultimate form.||• Bought from the store for 1250|
||A costume for the Dracolyte. How dreamy do you want to be?|| • Bought from the store for 750|
• To The Nines Pack
||A costume for the Dracolyte. Mech or treat.|| • Bought from the store for 1500|
• Shadow's Eve Costume Pack
| 50px Turtleborn
||A costume for the Dracolyte. Side with your aquatic reptilian brethren.||• Bought from the store for 750|
| 50px S'more Sweetness
||A costume for the Dracolyte. Weaponized marshmallow and chocolate? Yum! How about s'more!||• Spooky Swag Bag|
| 50px Plum Powerhouse
||A costume for the Dracolyte. Channels the power of a legendary Candorian ruler||• Snowfest Pack|
| 50px Macedoine Master
||A costume for the Dracolyte. Juice up your draconic magic with this fruit-melange finery.||• Craftable at the Chaos Core Crafter.|
| 50px Partisan Pinatrician
||A costume for the Dracolyte. Channel your inner party animal and light the night on fire.||• Craftable at the Chaos Core Crafter.|
| 50px Vengeful Avatar
||A costume for the Dracolyte. Hold within you the scorn of ten thousand innocent souls, and in their name take vengeance.||Bought from the Shadowy Market|
| 50px Moonfire Mystic
||A rare lunar Dracolyte Costume. Perfect for those who fan the flames of destruction in pursuit of a greater goal.||Bought from the Shadowy Market|