|“||If you seek truth, justice, and a finely chiseled jaw, unsheathe your sword as a stalwart Knight. Gleaming armor and pointed sword have never looked this square.||”|
— In-Game Description
The Knight is a Melee fighter from the Prime world of Trove. This class is considered to be a strong soldier from the Prime lands of Medieval Highlands. It is also the first class that was added to Trove, and is currently considered one of the weakest among all of the classes.
|Chaos Core Crafter|
The King had ordered that the monsters pillaging the area were to be destroyed immediately. 42 of the King's finest were sent after the quest, but only one managed to come back to the castle, only to see it overrun by other monsters and everyone inside dead. After cleansing the castle, the Knight swore eternal revenge to his dead King and loved ones that had to suffer such a fate. The Knight will never yield pushing away crawling monsters and always charging into the heat of battle and when everything looks hopeless the Knight will rise once more stronger than before countering every single attack with his mighty sword, or hers, the name has long been forgotten and the same goes for the man or monster(?) behind the helmet of justice.
• You move at 60% normal speed while Basic Attacking.
• Capable of hitting enemies one block below you.
• You move slower while channeling this ability.
• Maintains the same verticality during the lunge, even if you go off a ledge.
• Hitting a wall stops the lunge.
• Move at 50% normal speed while holding down the ability button.
• In Battle Arena (PvP), this ability will make the player drop any flag they are holding.
УРОН: 800% PD
• Deal area of effect 4x11x5 (arrow shape) damage around the target.
• Increase Stability stats by 100%
Stat gain per level
Note: Knight gets a +30% Maximum Health boost at the start without any gear/gems.
|Level||Physical Damage||Maximum Health||Health Regeneration||Stability|
Knight is a well rounded class for players starting trove with the instant boost of health. This bulky class is great for attacking groups of enemies in combination with it's passive, Retribution, and the Smash ability. It is recommended for players to get stats like Physical Damage, Attack Speed, and Maximum Health (both base and percent) to get maximum damage output with the inclusion of being a bulky class.
Knight is pretty strong for solo gameplay farm,, even in U5, here is some videos for examples:
- A Knight is never a coward. Dive into the fray with your dash and use your smash to damage the grouped enemies.
- Use your Ultimate when you are near low health as it can save you in deadly situations.
- Use your Smash to knock away any foe near your friends.
- Smash can be used to damage a group of enemies that try to run at you.
- Keep in mind that your dash stops on the first enemy hit, so don't expect yourself to get in the middle of the fight in a team fight.
- If you find yourself difficult to get into the middle of the fight, use your mount then jump in by pressing Shift before doing lots of damage.
- Land some auto attacks between using abilities to maximise your damage with your passive.
- Don't dodge projectiles! Get yourself hit on purpose to proc your passive for high damage by retaliation.
- However, don't do this while your low on health or you will be one dead knight.
- Using Shift allows you to dive forward and intercept projectiles to keep your passive up to prevent others from harm.
- Your Ultimate has a long cooldown. Use it wisely or in any life risking situation.
- Ranged enemies can mess you up since you need to rely on your dash to get into their face. Prioritize them over melee before attacking the others.
| 50px Starter Knight
||N/A||Granted to all players.|
| 50px Level 10 Knight
||N/A||Granted to all players after reaching EXP lv. 10 as Knight.|
| 50px Level 20 Knight
||N/A||Granted to all players after reaching EXP lv. 20 as Knight.|
| 50px Level 30 Knight
||N/A||Granted to all players after reaching EXP lv. 30 as Knight.|
| Trovian Guard
||A costume for the Knight. Well-maintained armor, worn by a just and righteous Trovian in the protection of his traveling companions.||Bought from the store for|
| Dragon Knight
||A costume for the Knight. Reinforced by perilously-obtained red dragonscales this armor shimmers with contained heat.||Bought from the store for|
| Blood Knight
||A costume for the Knight. Nobody knows exactly where this style originated from. Ominous.||Bought from the store for|
| Bone Knight
||A costume for the Knight. A grim collection of skulls adorns this costume.||Bought from the store for|
| Elysian Guardian
||A costume for the Knight. This costume represents the purity of the guardians.||Bought from the store for|
| 50px Trovian Defender
||A costume for the Knight. Flaunt some classic colors in the name of justice!||Spooky Swag Bag|
| 50px Dashing Duelist
||A costume for the Knight. Dazzle your foes in this fencing outfit with a flair for the dramatic.||Craftable at the Chaos Core Crafter.|
| 50px Steel Sultan
||A costume for the Knight. A stylish outfit that will make you stand out against the desert sands||Craftable at the Chaos Core Crafter.|
| 50px Chaos Cavalier
||A costume for the Knight. Raise your sword to the sky, in defiance of mortal, god, and reality itself.||Bought from the Shadowy Market|
| 50px Platinum Paladin
||A costume for the Knight. A gleaming guardian of justice that abides no evil.||Mega Menagerie Pack|
| 50px Argent Avenger
||A rare lunar Knight Costume. Perfect for exacting punishment in the name of the moon.||Bought from the Shadowy Market|
| 50px Delicacy Dealer
||A costume for the Knight. Dish out tasty treats to your friends, or spicy smackdowns to your enemies.||Infinium Chef Pack|
| 50px Resistor Protector
||Ride to the rescue with this superpowered battle suit.||Crafted at the Resistor, Upgraded Resistor or Overclocked Resistor Workbenches|
|50px Cavaris Carapace||Acostume for the Knight. The armor of the notorious Soul Hunter, Sir Cavaris, fallen from the light in the Shores of the Everdark.|| Unknown.|