- With a high Jump stat, it is possible to skip sections of some Lairs and Dungeons, completing them faster.
- This can result in fewer rewards and Experience per dungeon, although this can be made up for by traveling between dungeons fast enough.
- Jumping upwards can be used to dodge powerful attacks, such as a Fighter enemy's charged attack or the Spike Walker's slam.
- Bosses with the Gravity Well modification can make this much more difficult, if at all possible, to do.
- Jumping near the floor of a major fall can negate all fall damage.
- If out of jumps, using Wings can also accomplish this.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.