Patch - Snowfest Edition - 12/01/15
- Winter is coming, and the Winter Dragon (Main) brood has arrived!
- The Hub has been updated in honor of Snowfest
- The Winter Piñata returns to the Trove Store!
- It’s a Snowfest miracle: the Santa Barbarian costume has returned to the Trove Store!
- Two winter mounts are back in action: Rudolph Raptor and Reveling Reindeer!
- Fish at double speed all week!
- Chaos Chests have been updated. Top loot this week is the Metalhead Mag Rider!
- Challenges now show up at Mastery Rank 10
- Sky Portal and Shadow Tower Portal are now significantly cheaper to craft
- Shadow Tower enemies on floor 1 and 2 have significantly reduced health
- There is now a new Golden Thread objective to enter the Shadow Tower
- Wings are now unlocked at Mastery Rank 5 while Qubesly unlocks at Mastery Rank 10
- Boots from fishing have been reduced by 75% (sorry boot lovers!)
- Shaper's Dream boxes are no longer available
- Shaper's Vision boxes now give more flux
- Fixed bug where Shadow Hunter's Radiant Arrow didn't do extra damage to marked targets
- Fixed bug where Shadow Hunter's ultimate Radiant Arrow and Gunslinger's instant-charged Charge Shot fired on their own after a few seconds while holding down the attack button
- Fixed Shadow Hunter bug where charging a Radiant Arrow immediately after triggering Arrow of the Goddess sometimes caused the arrow to fire without dealing damage
- Fixed bug in the Battle Arena (PvP) where the Shadow Hunter's Sun Snare could be triggered by the Shadow Hunter and teammates
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.