Patch - Mantle of Power Expansion Launch Edition - 4/26/2016 Welcome to the Mantle of Power!
Added Weekly Contest Leaderboards!
- Get SOME AMAZING STUFF by competing in a weekly contest with your fellow Trovians! Contests can be found in the leaderboard UI. Class contests and stats-based contests will rotate weekly. We will be tuning rank levels and rewards over the coming weeks, so please offer additional feedback.
- This amazing stuff includes both the Light and Dark Pegasus mounts. Be a winner and show off your wings while mounted.
- The best rewards are given for being at the top of the leaderboard, but some rewards are given for passing a score amount, so even if you're not the best around, you can still score some sweet loot!
- Fixed a bug where it was possible to get in a state where attacks would not land.
- Re-added mastery points for level 20 (previously there was a mastery reward for having reached "max level," which resulted in many players losing mastery rank when Mantle of Power Head Start went live on Tuesday).
- Added additional mastery points for level 30.
Gem System Tuning
- Over the next few weeks we will be making adjustments to the gem system. If it impacts previous actions taken in meaningful ways we will compensate to the best of our ability. Compensation will happen in the days following the patch.
- In this case we will be giving out Lapis Luckbugs in accordance with the number of Diamond Dice, Lapis Luckbug, and Glimmering Horseshoes used. In addition some will be added for each Booster Box opened before the patch and each Booster Box opened before last week's karma hotfix.
- Diamond Dice is no longer a booster, in packs these have been changed to the Lapis Luckbug and any existing Dice will loot collect in to a Luckbug.
- The Luckbug has been buffed to grant 3X success and 5X double success.
- The Glittering Horseshoe has been buffed to grant 1.5X success rate
- A new booster now exists, the Ninth Life, which grants 40X success rate and 10X double success rate - you can find it in the store, as a contest reward, and very rarely out of Booster Boxes. These will also be available as other limited time rewards in the future.
- Free deal rotations now give one of 3 gem dust boxes, which can give between 300 and 9999 dust of the appropriate type. These will show up more often than the Booster Box did.
- The Gem Booster Box now gives more dust, but fewer boosters. It can now very rarely drop 1 Ninth Life Booster or 5 Empowered Gem Boxes.
- Chaos Chest loot has been swapped out. This weeks top loot is the Elder Boot mount! This mount has sole! Get it? It's a boot!
- There is now an Empowered Gem Box Legendary Tome in the store. Get it and use it once a week for an additional Empowered Gem Box.
- All Mantle of Power Expansion Packs now unlock this tome. This will be granted retroactively after this patch goes live. It will take at least a few hours, so please bear with us.
- Jade Clover now costs 5 Credits and can only be purchased with Credits.
- Glittering Horseshoe now costs 25 Credits.
- Boomeranger - Due to an error in calculation during our class adjustments Boomeranger Melee was increased further than intended. The intent was to have melee and ranged be similar damage. The actual result is that melee damage was far out stripping ranged damage. In order to address this we have increased the damage co-efficient on Boomeranger ranged attacks to 1.4 and decreased the co-efficient on Boomeranger melee attacks to 1.7. Boomeranger melee attacks are still extremely valuable even after this adjustment, and playing a ranged Boomeranger should be much more competitive.
- Fixed an issue where the gem version of charged shots direct damage component was not using the proper charged shot coefficient of 4.
- Gun Slinger Class Gem - Updated the duration to properly match the 10 second duration of the ult. Modified the attack speed modification from multiply by 0.5 to multiply by 0.75.
- NEW Dracolyte - Burning Ward minions now spawn more often, receive less damage from enemies, and have a longer baseline duration.
- NEW Ice Sage - Pain Freeze slow duration increased from 3 seconds to 4.
- NEW Tomb Raiser - Beckon Banshee now has the same cooldown as Banshee's Boon.
- Changed world entry so that now the required Power Rank listed on portals is also the required Power Rank to enter that world through any means (/joinworld, /joinme, friends list, club list, etc.). We are making this change to make access to new world types more special, and to help reinforce the value of earning access.
- Fixed a bug where the Shadow Hunter's gem ability would sometimes stop firing until you used another ability.
- Fixed bug where Shadow Hunter's Shadow Blitz did massive block damage
- Fixed a bug where sometimes the club invite dialog would steal keyboard input even after it had been dismissed.
- Fixed orientation of the Sparkle Sprinkle pistol style.
- Spruced up the Challenge / Quest / Objective UI a bit.
- Tombstones can no longer fall asleep. Good luck RIPing.
- Fixed bug where minions spawned by the Vial of Minion Multiplication attacked friendlies but did no damage. They now only attack enemies.
- Fixed a semi-common client crash (related to VFX).
- Fixed a bug where mounting after using /pose was weird and broken.
- Fixed bug where scores were not removed from lower difficulty Shadow Tower leaderboards after completing a higher difficulty.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.