Patch - The Essential Edition - 5/10/2016
- Chaos Chest contents have been shuffled! This week's featured loot is the Chaos Codex!
- Ladybug Invasions are back for a week! Perhaps they're migrating? Smash 'em up to get their Helmet Styles and Wings!
New Essentials Pack
In addition to the Power Pack's original contents the Essentials Pack contains:
Note: If you previously bought the Power Pack we will be granting you all the items that got added to the Essentials Pack!
- Booster Boxes can now contain a Lapis Luckbug.
- Added support for case-insensitive Marketplace searches for some languages which hadn't supported that feature.
- Class and Costume packs no longer show up on the store in your rotating deals, though they may return in the future.
- Pyrodisc gems now deal more damage per tick, but tick more slowly. Overall damage output remains the same.
- Minions spawned by flask emblems now properly display combat text.
- The weekly stat leaderboard now grants boosters for the first three reward levels.
- Drop rate of shadow equipment has been reduced for the open world, it remains the same in shadow towers.
- Empowered Gem Box Edition should now display the correct icon in your inventory.
- Added projectile AOE damage to Shadow Hunter gem ability projectiles.
- Slightly changed the Boomeranger and Shadow Hunter epic poses so their bow intersects less on certain mounts.
- UI previews of items now have outlines and should look more like they do in the world.
- Autumn Pistol style orientations have been fixed.
- Added some optimizations for network latency.
- Fixed bug where Stellar equipment drops were not tradable. Stellar equipment drops are now tradable, but become untradable if upgraded in the forge. Gear upgraded from Radiant to Stellar remains untradable.
- Fixed an issue with Neon Ninja class gem "Heuristic Haxstar" shuriken which caused it to hit inconsistently.
- Fixed an issue where the Lunar Lancer's attacks could get broken when transforming.
- Fixed bug with generic empowered gem abilities that weren't correctly using the MagicDamage stat for magic damage classes.
- Fixed bug where wrong rewards were shown for the "boxes opened" contest when viewing the leaderboards in club worlds.
- Fixed bug that prevented players for searching for certain items on the Marketplace (for example "Fragment of Wonder").
- Fixed issue where some players can no longer receive invitations if they change worlds while an invitation is on screen.
- Fixed an issue where Global could report it is the wrong channel when toggling trade/global chat settings in options.
- Fixed a bug where you couldn't click on UI objects that were above the chat window after the window had collapsed itself.
- Fixed an issue where some Gem tooltips couldn't show stats over 100% correctly.
- Fixed a few Mac client crashes.
- Fixed bug where you could get stuck waiting for a respawn after dying in a Shadow Tower
- Fixed an issue where the blue team's health bar in Battle Arena wasn't solid.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.