Radiant Uber Dragons (with Badges) Edition
Arriving on 6/16/15!
- The Azulian Dragon is the first dragon available via challenges, and will be available that way for a limited time!
- Consume dragon souls to advance your dragon and increase their powers.
- The Dragon Spirit will be added in a future update, and will grant passive benefits. There is one per challenge dragon type.
- Dragon Caches are available via challenges and the store.
- Challenges spawn at the top of the hour and last 20 minutes. You get points for completing dungeons and lairs with a 3X multiplier for Uber 5, 9X multiplier for Uber 6, and an additional 3X multiplier if you're playing one of the bonus classes chosen for you.
- The more points you earn (within four progressive ranks) the more Dragon Caches you get.
- Dragon Caches have Dragon Souls, materials to craft Dragon Souls, Dragon Coins, and a nice chunk of forging materials.
- Badges are a collection type that unlocks as your tracked stats increase.
- Badges currently go from bronze to gold, and grant mastery, Cubits, and in the case of Patron Points, fancy mounts!
- In the near future, badges will go even higher and also unlock other collectables.
- Stats tracked include:
- Friends acquired - Quests completed - Blocks destroyed - Boxes opened - Consecutive days logged in - Total days logged in - Stuff fished - Patron points earned
UBER 6 & NEW EQUIPMENT RARITY: RADIANT
- Uber 6 portals can now be crafted and used. Uber 6 is hard.
- Uber 6 can drop up to Shadow Level 3 equipment and has a higher chance of dropping other rarities as well
- Shadow Level 5 equipment can now be forged.
- Radiant equipment can now be forged as an upgrade from Shadow Level 5.
- Radiant weapons have cosmetic VFX which can be randomized at the advanced forge for a nominal Glim cost.
NEW IN THE STORE
- Costume boxes can now be purchased in packs of 10! For the cost of 9!
- Chaos boxes have been randomized. If you're lucky, you might get a Chaotic Clipper, Chaotic Cruiser ,a uni-cycle and more!
- Azulian Dragon Caches (see above)
- Equipment now counts towards required level.
- Note: you can still join someone in a world or have them use /joinme
- The minimum required levels to enter Uber worlds have been increased:
- Uber 2 - 12 - Uber 3 - 15 - Uber 4 - 20 - Uber 5 - 26 - Uber 6 - 32
- Fixed uncommon server crash when using Boomeranger.
- Boomeranger projectiles are now faster.
- Added a move cornerstone Golden Thread objective.
- Added a chance for Shadow-2 items to drop in Uber 5 adventure worlds.
- All equipment now has a better chance to drop with additional forge quality stars.
- The hub generates higher on the terrain now.
- Small caterpillars no longer drop loot.
- Ore should now spawn 'clumpier'.
- Added item stats to consumable collection-unlocking items (like mounts, boats, etc.)
- Placeable crafting machines now trigger the 'are you sure?' prompt when dropped on the ground.
- SS Draconic, SS Dutchman, Chaotic Clipper, and Chaotic Clipper now trigger the 'are you sure?' prompt when dropped on the ground.
- The SS Corgi and SS Dinghy clippers have been retrofitted with helms; you will no longer need to rely on pirate voodoo to steer them.
BUG FIXES AND POLISH
- Deconstructing resulting in more than 9999 of a single item stack will now grant players the correct amount, instead of "just" 9999 of them.
- Fixed a bug where mastery point text in tooltips were very hard to read.
- Fixed a bug where many collectables showed 0 mastery points.
- Fix for forging breaking if you were using a forge while it was removed from the world.
- Fixed bug where quest triggers don't show instruction text; increased interactable area of quest triggers.
- Fixed bug in compass FOV Changing aspect ratio now correctly updates compass.
- Fae Boughskimmer should now give mastery correctly.
- Fixed a client crash.
- Source Spectre mask should no longer clip into hairstyles.
- Summer Pin Head should now display its icon correctly when trading it.
- Fixed a bug where water next to a cornerstone would not update after removing said cornerstone.
- Polish to Radiant Temple Prism Quests Audio.
- Onimous Totem audio - size increase.
- Fixed bug where equipped starter weapons disappeared until relogging if you forge them beyond your current level.
- Fixed a crash that would happen when pressing the spacebar and enter key at the exact same time.
- Color and lighting polish for tutorial, forest, desert, candy, undead, and peaceful biomes.
- Fixed bug where portal tooltips are high above the portal.
- Fixed bug where using the Rally Blade always toggled players being able to teleport to you and never teleported you to other players.
- Fixed a bug where if you opened chat while loading your camera would remain free when other windows were open and it would be really annoying.
- New Novice Highlands lair from Stedms.