Be sure to look at the style guidelines first
The workable area for staves is a 12x12x35 area. This is the maximum size the weapon can be. The staff can be smaller to a minimum of 16 voxels from attachment point to tip.
The handle of a staff must have a minimum of 8 voxels behind the attachment point to balance out the design but may not exceed 14.
Your weapon must be lying face down pointing down the Z axis.
Handle size and attachment
Make sure you use only one attach point (255, 0 ,255 pink voxel) on the handle where you would like the character to hold your weapon. The handle portion where the player will hold the weapon may only be 1 voxel thick for a 3 voxel length and should be around the middle of the staff.
Grump Approved Stave Examples
- "This is a good distribution of color, solid shapes, smooth gradient, and material usage."
-"Good use of color. "
- A Special Hat (Construction Hat)
- 500 Supporter Credits
- Your character name (in-game handle) included on the items' tool-tip
Important Legal Guidelines
By submitting any such content, you are agreeing to those terms, which include:
- All rights regarding the submitted content belong to Trion Worlds.
- The submitted content does not infringe upon any third party rights.